If you're looking for a driving school to help you become a safe and responsible driver, turn to the experts in Driver's Education.
Northeast Driving School has been serving Bangor, ME and the surrounding area since 1969. Each of our instructors is Maine State certified to provide the best education possible. It is our goal for every student to succeed and we will do everything we can to help them become the safest drivers on the road.
The Northeast Driving School Driver’s Ed Course:
Student/Parent Orientation – in person (1.5 – 2 hours)
Class 1 – in person (3 hours)
Class 2 – in person (3 hours)
AAA Module – online (20-25 hours)
Review & Written Test – in person (2 hours)
*Students are required to attend all six hours of Class 1 and Class 2 before taking the written test. Students must also finish (100%) the AAA section of the course before they can take the test.
Behind-the-wheel instruction (10 hours)
Requirements before students begin the driving portion of the course:
- One parent and the student have attended the mandatory orientation
- All required paperwork has been submitted
- Attendance at all six hours of Classes 1 and 2
- Successfully passes an eye test (done at Northeast Driving School in Classes 1 and 2)
- Has reached a minimum of 50% in the AAA module
- The course is paid in full
You can learn more about the Driver's Education course and view our schedule here.